Thursday, July 20 at 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.
The Village of Lytton hosted a Community Meeting on July 20 to provide the latest updates on the Village’s rebuilding process. All residents, community members, and local business owners were invited.
- Welcome Remarks – Mayor O’Connor
- Remarks from Elected Officials and Guests
- Parliamentary Secretary Roly Russell (TBC)
- Ravneet Dhaliwal on behalf of MP Brad Vis
- Introductory Remarks from Moderator – Jasmine Patrick
- Village of Lytton Rebuild Updates
- Re-establishment of health services in Lytton – Kathy Doull and Yvonne Taylor (Interior Health)
- Community Futures support for local businesses – Linsie Lachapelle
- Update on Notice of Claims and Public Hearing Procedures – Shannon Story
- Update from Recovery Managers – Mike Blaschuk and Don Wong
- General Questions and Answers
- Final Remarks and Closing for Mayor O’Connor
Download Meeting Materials
Community members can watch the recordings of previous Community Meetings at the community meeting archive.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 250-455-2355 if you have questions or comments.