GHD conducted bulk material sampling (previously referred to as ash/soot or particulate sampling) in the Village of Lytton prior to the planned remedial and restoration activities. The 596-page report is intended to provide an assessment prior to contractors entering the area for remedial and restoration activities.
State of Local Emergency
The State of Local Emergency (SOLE) for the Village of Lytton has been in place since shortly after the wildfire event pursuant to Section 12(6) of the Emergency Program Act (RS, 1996, Chap.111). Extension requests for the SOLE will be filed here for reference:
- SOLE extension up to Dec 13, 2021
- SOLE extension up to Dec 20, 2021
- SOLE extension up to Jan 3, 2022
- SOLE extension up to Feb 28, 2022
- SOLE extension up to March 7, 2022
- SOLE-Village-Lytton-April 4 2022
- SOLE Village of Lytton – June-27-2022
Annual Municipal Reports
The Village of Lytton Annual Municipal Report is prepared in accordance with the Charter principal that the municipalities are accountable to the public. Section 98 of the BC Community Charter requires municipalities to prepare an annual report regarding the financial and operational information of the community.
Annual reporting provides a further opportunity for the public to access information on how their tax dollars are spent from year to year and, additionally, provides a greater understanding of municipal services, responsibilities and priorities. The philosophy behind annual reporting requirements is that providing citizens with better information makes for better government.
- 2020 Annual Municipal Report
- 2019 Annual Municipal Report
- 2017 Annual Municipal Report
- 2016 Annual Municipal Report
- 2015 Annual Municipal Report
- 2013 Annual Municipal Report
Annual Water Reports
The Annual Water Report provides an overview of the Village of Lytton’s water system and summarizes the annual water quality and production data. All water suppliers, under their Operating Permit, are required to provide an annual water report to the Interior Health Authority.