See the elections results: lytton.ca/updates/election-results
The community joined in electing one (1) Mayor and four (4) Councillors to the Village of Lytton Council on October 15, 2022.
Vote by Mail
All eligible Resident Electors and Non-Resident Property Electors may vote by mail.
Contact the Election Office
Shannon Story, Chief Election Officer
- Edith Loring Kuhanga-Nomination Papers
- Willie Nelson-Nomination Papers
- Denise O’Connor-Nomination Papers*
- Jessoa Lightfoot-Nomination Papers*
- Nonie McCann-Nomination Papers*
- Melissa Michell-Nomination Papers*
- Ken Pite-Nomination Papers
- Jennifer Thoss-Nomination Papers*
School District Trustee
Elected by acclamation for the position of trustee for the Gold Trail Board of Education – Gold Trail School District No. 74-Rural Area E is Donna Aljam.
- Link to School District election information
Who can vote in the election?
To vote, electors must be resident of OR registered property owner in the Village of Lytton prior to October 15, 2022, 18 years of age or older on general voting day and a Canadian citizen resident of B.C. for at least six months immediately preceding October 15.
As many Village of Lytton residents have been displaced due the fire, you are considered a resident if:
- The person is a resident of the area where he or she lives and to which, whenever absent, he or she intends to return.
- The person does not stop being a resident of an area by leaving it for temporary purposes only.
- The person does not change from an existing area of residence until he or she has a new area of residence.
- The person can be a resident of only one area at a time for voting.
See a map of properties within the Village of Lytton boundaries at https://tnrdmap.tnrd.ca/MyRegionView
Important Election Information
Click the title headings to see more information on the topic.