Electronic Building Permits
How to use the online building permit system
Lytton is pleased to offer residents, builders, and the business community Cloudpermit — an online system to apply for and track your building permits.
The Cloudpermit building permit system allows you to apply for and to see the status of your application anywhere, at any time. You can start an application and finish it later and receive email updates on the status of your permit application.
Tips about electronic Building Permits
Submitting a building permit can be done electronically.
- Start an application and finish it later.
- Receive email updates on the status of permit applications.
- Pay online for permits through a secure payment portal.
- Request building inspections, with results sent to email; and
- Review permit documents saved under online portfolios for future reference.
- Apply for and see the status of Building Permit Application from any device and at any time