PO Box 100, 380 Main Street, Lytton, BC V0K 1Z0 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone # 250-455-2355 Fax # 250-455-2142
Call 911 for Police, Fire and Ambulance Services
Water and Sewer Emergencies
Fire Protection - The Village of Lytton is supported by a trained and dedicated team of on-call volunteer firefighters.
Policing - The Village of Lytton is served by a local detachment of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP).
Lytton RCMP - Lytton RCMP
665 Main Street, Lytton, V0K 1Z0
Service BC - ServiceBC
BC Ambulance Service - BC Ambulance Service
Emergencies and natural disasters cannot always be prevented, but we can prepare to minimize or avoid the effects of such events. Creating an Emergency Plan and having a kit that can sustain your family for at least 72 hours are steps you can take to prepare for such emergencies.
It is important to be prepared in case of an emergency that creates an extended service outage. Find out more information about what your family can do to be prepared.
For more information, visit the following external resources:
- Emergency Management BC (EMBC)
- Emergency Management BC - Earthquake Information
- Government of Canada - Get Prepared
- Government of BC - Get Prepared BC
- Public Safety Canada - Your Emergency Preparedness Guide (PDF)
- The Great British Columbia ShakeOut
- TNRD Emergency Services TNRD
- Village Office